Friday, July 1, 2011

Comment on June Posts!!

Wow!!!!!

I love the way you guys dove into the project. I know, I know, I enticed you just a little but you're the ones that did the work. That is a positive sign for next year.

According to my quick scanning through the work submitted, 10 people have already accumulated more than 100 points. I am going to run two checks yet; one to be certain you didn't use people (humans) for more than one category and the second to verify you've stayed under the limit of 5 internet photos.

2 comments:

  1. May I ask how many points I've collected so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be keeping a list of them so you know whether we agree. You can send me an email with the # you think you've got and I'll respond to that. I try my best to keep grades private.

    ReplyDelete