Friday, July 1, 2011

July Bonus!!!

I think the June Bonus was wildly successful so I've got another one for July (although its not quite as valuable). Every single day in July I will give double points to the first photo of the day that includes BOTH the object AND THE STUDENT in the photo (as long as neither the object NOR you were in any danger during the taking of the photo). You had to actually be there for the picture taking and cannot be included afterward as a photoshopping process...

So, if you want credit for an endangered species, and you can be in the photo along with the the organism (let's say its a plant so there is no danger involved), I'll give you double credit for that photo.

I'll even be generous and I'll let you apply this to a single progressive points category. So, if you are the first submission of the day, and you're in all five photos that are part of a progressive points category, you can earn 30 points for that submission rather than the usual 15!

Remember, I'm only doing this once per day according to the time stamp on the submission!

No comments:

Post a Comment